Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ Ribs
After not being able to find restaurant ribs that satified my hot sweet appetite, I carefully attempted various combinations of flavors until I found one that I and my family thought was perfect. Hope you enjoy them too. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com. Chef Beverly Carson).
For 3 people
- 3 pound(s) pork back ribs
- 8 ounce(s) jar honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 0.5 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped
- 12 ounce(s) barbecue sauce
- 0.25 cup(s) white sugar
Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ Ribs Directions
- Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Turning or stirring occasionally.
- You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
- These ribs are also great finished on the grill for a few minutes on each side.