Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
This is a super yummy recipe. You can use ready to serve bacon if you'd like. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com. Chef Crazycookinmama)
Category: Ground Beef - Ready in: 10m - Cooking time: 15m -
For 4 people
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 0.75 cup(s) barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 slices bacon, cut up
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
- 1 lettuce
Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger Directions
- Mix meat and 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Top 4 of the patties each with 2 bacon slices, 1 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 cheese singles.
- Top each with second patty. Press edges of patties together; seal with fork.
- Grill patties over medium coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Fill rolls with patties and lettuce.