Jalapeno-Blue Cheese Burgers
Blue cheese and provolone cheese burgers with jalapeno peppers. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com. Chef Weekend Cooker)
Category: Ground Beef - Ready in: 10m - Cooking time: 14m -
For 4 people
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely minced onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 0.5 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 shredded lettuce (for topping)
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) salt
Jalapeno-Blue Cheese Burgers Directions
- In a bowl, combine beef, jalopeno peppers, blue cheese, onion, garlic, soysauce, and salt totaste.
- Mix well, and form into 6 patties.
- Grill patties on grill and cook 7 minutes on each sideor until done.
- Place slice of cheese on top of each patty, cover grill, and grill until cheese melts.
- Combine mayonnaise and ketchup, and spread on bottom of each bun.
- Top with lettuce, and serve.