Baby Back Ribs
These ribs just fall off the bone! (Recipes courtesy of Food.com. Chef BrendaM)
Category: Pork Ribs - Ready in: 8h - Cooking time: 2h 30m -
Baby Back Ribs Directions
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs.
- Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300°F (150°C) for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.