Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
N'awlin's style of chicken with an updated Alfredo sauce. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com - Chef Lorac).
Category: Chicken - Ready in: 10m - Cooking time: 15m -
For 2 Servings(s)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounce(s) linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoon(s) cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 0.25 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Directions
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.